Frequently Asked Questions
Minneapolis Car Service provides professionally chauffeured transportation at exceptionally reasonable rates. Minneapolis Car Service Airport proudly provides ground transportation services to metro Minneapolis and its surrounding areas.
How to Book A Ride
- You can reserve Online on our secure website: https://carserviceminneapolis.com/
- By Phone: Dispatchers available 24/7, simply call us at 612-913-4848
- By Email: email@example.com
What are Car Service Minneapolis Cancellation Policies?
- Sedan, SUVs and Passenger Vans must be canceled at least 6 hours before to scheduled pick-up time within Minneapolis, St Paul, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Woodbury, Edina, Minnetonka, Eden Praire, Bloomington, Wayzata, Brooklyn Park.
- Outside of Twin City at least 12 hours prior to pick-up time.
- 25% CANCELLATION FEE on all cancelations, Full Charge if canceled less than 72 hours before the scheduled Pickup Time.
- 25% CANCELLATION FEE on all cancelations, Full Charge if canceled less than 2 weeks before the scheduled Pickup Time.
- 70% CANCELLATION FEE on all cancelations, Full Charge if canceled less than 12 Hours before the scheduled Pickup Time.
How can I get a receipt?
- All Reciepts are sent by email
Does Car Service Minneapolis accept cash payments?
- We accept cash payments and Credit Cards including VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club, Discover and AMEX
Do you supply car seats for children?
- We do not provide child seats
Will I be charged if my flight is delayed?
- No, we will monitor your flight up until the moment the vehicle is dispatched. if your flight is delayed before the vehicle is dispatched and the flight information is posted on the airline's website then you will not be charged. If your flight lands on time but is delayed on the runway, you will be granted 30 minutes waiting time on domestic flights and 45 minutes waiting time on international flights.
- Private flights do not allow flight tracking, if you are flying on a private flight we will not be able to monitor your flight
- If your flight lands on time, but you are unable to meet the driver within the 30 minutes for domestic or 45 minutes for international flights, waiting charges will begin
Do you provide meet and greet service by the airport?
- Yes, this service must be requested when making a reservation.
I lost an item in one of your vehicles, how can I get it back?
- Please check to make sure you have all of your personal belonging with you before you exit the vehicle. If you do discover that you have lost or forgotten an item, please call our office. if the chauffeur finds the item, you can pick it up or we can drop it off at the location of your choice for a charge. We are NOT responsible for ANY lost or misplaced belongings.
When will you charge my credit card?
- your card will be charged at the time of booking for all rides within 30 days for trips further away we will charge the deposit at the time of booking and the remainder 1 week prior to the date of service.
Do you permit smoking in your vehicles?
- No, We do not permit to smoke inside our Cars and Limousines for your safety
Do you allow pets in your vehicles?
- Yes, we allow pets. Please note that company policy states that pets must be in a secure pet carrier at all times. We must be notified when making a reservation that a pet will be traveling in the vehicle.
What should I do once I land at the airport?
- Call once you collect your luggage at the baggage claim area. If you arrived on a domestic flight and you added meet and greet to your trip when you reserved, your driver will be waiting in the baggage claim area. If you are arriving from an international flight and you reserved a Meet & Greet service, the driver will be waiting at the exit of customs with a Welcome Sign. For all curbside pickups; the driver's information will be texted to you when your flight lands, please call the driver upon collecting your luggage and make your way to the passenger pickup area. If for any reason you can not locate your driver please call us on 612-913-4848
Will you contact the passenger when the vehicle is "On-Location"?
- Yes, we will contact you/the passenger. If possible, please provide us with an additional phone number in case we are unable to reach you on the primary number provided.
- We will send an automated text to the primary phone number on file informing you / the passenger that the driver is On-location and the vehicle/chauffeur details.